Are you dying to meet your favorite PEANUTS character, but don’t know how? If you’re wondering how to make sure you get a photo with the PEANUTS gang, you’ve come to the right place. Here are the best ways to meet and greet the PEANUTS gang during your visit to Valleyfair. Don’t forget to take lots of pictures!
• When: Daily just before 10 AM.
• Where: Main entrance.
• Someone from the PEANUTS gang helps open Valleyfair every day with music and streamers! This is a nice way to get a quick glimpse of one of your favorite characters, but if you’re looking for a longer meet-and-greet and more photo opportunities, we recommend Pictures with the PEANUTS later in the day. Arrive early, because you might be chosen as the Family of the Day.
• When: Daily every 30 minutes from 11:30 AM – 3 PM.
• Where: PEANUTS Showplace.
• Sally’s Sing-A-Long and Snoopy’s Dog Days of Summer are great places to meet the PEANUTS and participate in interactive shows. Sing your favorite tunes loud and proud with Sally and join Snoopy and Charlie Brown for a special showing of Snoopy’s Dog Days of Summer.
Pictures with the PEANUTS
• When: Daily at 10:45, 11:45, 1:45, and 2:45.
• Where: Picture Perfect PEANUTS Pavilion.
• Take a selfie with Franklin, get a high five from Peppermint Patty, or ask Schroeder about his sweet piano skills. This is the best time to meet and greet the PEANUTS characters. They love taking lots of photos, too!
Party with the PEANUTS
• When: Daily (excluding Mondays) at 4 PM.
• Where: PEANUTS Plaza.
• Charlie Brown, Linus, Lucy, and Snoopy are throwing a Plaza Party and YOU are invited. With music, dancing, and all your favorite characters, you won't want to miss this awesome celebration. Don’t be afraid to jump up on stage and show off your moves during this fun, interactive show!