Valleyfair Code of Conduct
Valleyfair is committed to Protecting the Fun by providing a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable experience for all guests. To help us fulfill our commitment, we ask that you honor this code of conduct.
The following behaviors or acts are not permitted at Valleyfair:
- Carrying firearms, ammunition, knives, and weapons of any kind and any other prohibited item. Valleyfair reserves the right to prohibit any items at their discretion
- Unsolicited photographing or video recording that disrupts a guest’s experience or interferes with park operations
- Unruly or disruptive behavior that interferes with guests’ enjoyment of the park including running, the incitement of running, and blocking midways and exits
- Fighting or physical aggression of any kind, including verbal and physical assaults
- Acts or behavior that park management determines is a safety concern or that interrupts park operations or guests’ experience
- Harassing/threatening behavior, sexual misconduct, or lewd behavior including inappropriate interaction with park guests or associates
- Offensive language or gestures
- Clothing with offensive language, obscene gestures/graphics, or nudity or clothing that does not sufficiently cover undergarments
- Intoxication or substance impairment that results in irresponsible behavior
- Smoking/Vaping is not permitted inside the park
- Entering restricted areas including but not limited to ride Danger Zones and behind-the-scenes areas
- Line Breaking- includes leaving and re-entering a line for any reason or place holding in line
- Theft of any kind
- Selling park tickets or soliciting and distributing literature not sponsored by the park
- Refusing to follow verbal or printed instructions or cooperate with park personnel or security
Family-oriented themed outfits/attire are permitted. Attire must not represent or resemble any official Park character, disrupt regular company operations, or potentially harm another guest or associate. Attire and accessories must meet Code of Conduct dress requirements and may not be offensive or violent and may not disrupt the general safety of guests or associates. Guests wearing character-themed outfits may not sign autographs for other guests or represent themselves as a park associate. Costumes that conceal identity are prohibited. Rides and attractions may also have additional restrictions on dress attire. Themed outfits/attire may be prohibited during evening Halloween events.
Children/Teens - Notice to Parents & Guardians
Parents or guardians are responsible for the behavior of their minor children. Appropriate behavior and supervision are the responsibility of the parent/guardian and is always expected. We strongly recommend that minors (under 18) be accompanied by an adult. The park does not assume any responsibility or liability for unattended minors. Parents/guardians may be held legally liable for all acts of the children under their care.
Conduct deemed by Valleyfair to be inappropriate for the peace and good order of the park, guests, or associates, and which may adversely affect the safety of others is not permitted. Anyone who violates the Code of Conduct may be subject to ejection without refund.
Guests are encouraged to report any violations of the Guest Code of Conduct or suspicious activity to the nearest Valleyfair associate, Security associate, or text VFSAFE TO (952) 213-1923.
Valleyfair reserves the right to revise or modify this Code of Conduct with or without notice.
Notice: Valleyfair Security personnel utilize surveillance cameras and body-worn cameras as part of their overall security program.