2021 Dates To Be Announced Soon!
What does it take to sell FUN? It’s not as easy as it may seem, so bring your students to Valleyfair's Marketing Day to learn from some of the industry’s best marketing professionals. At this sales and marketing workshop, students will learn the ins and outs of developing and executing an intricate and complex marketing campaign.
Topics may include: defining the product; selecting target groups; planning advertising strategies with radio, television, digital, out-of-home and direct mail; executing in-park marketing strategies; planning special events; initiating group sales, and much more. Students can interact with a panel of special guests who will share their insights and give tips on how to prepare for a rewarding career in this dynamic field.
Grand Carnivale Influencer Project
Valleyfair is searching for influencers to create content for our newest summer event, Grand Carnivale, and we need your help! Find an influencer who is relevant to Grand Carnivale and pitch why you think your influencer would be an ideal partner for Valleyfair. Entries must be submitted prior to Marketing Day where the winner will be announced and awarded a prize.
- Check back later for more details.
- Space is limited, make sure to reserve your spot today!
*All prices subject to applicable taxes.
When arriving at Valleyfair, please stay in the far right-hand lane and proceed to the toll booth. Parking is free for full-size buses with 15 or more passengers (not including the bus driver). Large vans or mini buses will be assessed a parking fee. Buses must park in the designated bus parking area in the northern parking lot adjacent to pick-up and drop-off parking. At times, the bus lot can fill up; in this case, buses will likely be directed by parking lot associates and/or Security staff on where to park. If the bus is merely dropping off your group and not staying in the lot all day, your bus will need to park where buses are being directed to park at that time, unload, and then exit. At no time are buses allowed to park in or near the fire lane in front of the plaza, regardless if you are dropping off your group or simply parking. Encourage your group to take note of where the bus is parked so they may find the bus at the end of their visit.
BUS DRIVER ADMISSION
Drivers of buses carrying 15 or more passengers will receive a courtesy pass valid on the date of event from the toll booth associate. The bus driver will need to bring the courtesy pass to Guest Services and present his or her valid CDL to redeem the courtesy pass for an admission ticket. Only one bus driver courtesy pass is issued per bus and is only valid on the day the bus arrives (date on receipt).
All groups are required to make a reservation in advance of their trip. Contact email@example.com or 952.496.5331
to get started today.
- Major Credit Cards
- Organizational Checks (payable to Valleyfair)
- Cash (ONLY accepted at the Admissions Building)
- Cashier’s Check/Money Order (payable to Valleyfair)
NOT ACCEPTED PAYMENT
- Purchase Orders
- Personal Checks
- Multiple Checks
PREPAY TO RECEIVE YOUR TICKETS IN ADVANCE
We recommend that you pay at least two weeks before your visit so we can ship the tickets to you.
- Free shipping within the U.S. as long as payment is received by Group Sales at least two weeks in advance. Restrictions apply to shipments outside the U.S. Prepaid orders that cannot be shipped will be held for the group leader to pick up at the Admissions Building on the event date.
- Please use the email confirmation sent by Group Sales as your invoice to obtain payment from your organization.
- To pay via credit card, please call Group Sales at 952.496.5331. The Group Sales office is open Monday through Friday between the hours of 9 am and 4 pm.
- Organizational checks should be made payable to Valleyfair and be addressed ATTN: Group Sales, One Valleyfair Drive, Shakopee, MN 55379. Include Order ID with payment.
- With tickets in hand, your group can bypass the Admissions Building and head straight to the entrance turnstiles. • Additional tickets for prepaid orders are available prior to your visit. In order to accommodate groups with the park reservation system, we ask that all groups provide accurate ticket numbers in advance of your visit.*
PICK UP AND PAY UPON ARRIVAL
For groups that have not prepaid, the group leader will need to go to the Admissions Building outside Valleyfair’s front gate to pay for their tickets.
- The Admissions Building generally opens one hour before the park is scheduled to open to the public.
- Bring your Order ID number from the email confirmation with you.
- Please have your full payment ready and know exactly what you need to purchase before you arrive. At the Admissions Building, the group leader can make adjustments to the reservation as long as the adjustment does not drop the ticket purchase below the minimum required for the Group Sales program’s rate.*
- Make sure you receive all the tickets you paid for before leaving the Admissions Building. Once the tickets, meal vouchers, and drink wristbands are issued to you, they become your responsibility.
*Group Sales Refunds: All group tickets are dated and valid only on the scheduled event date. Only tickets with value that were purchased through Valleyfair Group Sales during the current operating season will be considered for a refund. If you choose to return any tickets, they must be received by Valleyfair Group Sales no later than 30 days after your scheduled event date. If your ticket return drops your original purchase below the minimum required for the Group Sales program’s rate, the price per ticket will be adjusted to the prevailing gate price.
NOTE: A price adjustment may 1) result in a lesser refund than anticipated or 2) make you ineligible for a refund. Groups must also return any courtesy tickets that they no longer qualify for. Otherwise, the refund amount will be adjusted accordingly (courtesy tickets have no refund value). The refund will be applied to the original credit card used when possible, otherwise, a check will be mailed to the group leader. Please allow 3-4 weeks to process qualifying refunds. Some Special Event tickets are non-refundable.