This miniature steel rollercoaster has turns, twists, hills and dips. With 215 feet of track and high point of 14 feet, this coaster can reach speeds of up to 20 mph. There's no better first rollercoaster for young enthusiasts to enjoy!
Riders must be 48” tall or accompanied by a responsible person.
Rider Safety Information
- A self-propelled roller coaster that follows a twisted pattern. A shared lap bar and seatbelt per car is used to secure the riders.
- No hand held infants.
- This ride may not accommodate guests of a larger size.
- In order to ride, guests must be able to hold on with one functioning arm, brace with one functioning leg and have a minimum of three functioning extremities (two functioning arms are sufficient instead of three functioning extremities if the guest has a normal center of gravity and the lower extremities are sufficiently strong to maintain proper riding posture under the dynamic conditions of the ride, amputations must be at the knee or below.).
- Guests with a neck brace, broken collar bone, full or braced arm cast, cannot ride.
- Guests with a full leg cast must fit appropriately inside the ride unit.
- Alternate Access is available at the exit of the ride. To facilitate boarding, a transfer device is available upon request. Guests must be able to transfer on their own or with the assistance of a companion.
- Visit our Accessibility page for additional information.