This miniature steel rollercoaster has turns, twists, hills and dips. With 215 feet of track and high point of 14 feet, this coaster can reach speeds of up to 20 mph. There's no better first rollercoaster for young enthusiasts to enjoy!
Riders must be 42” tall to ride alone OR accompanied by a supervising companion. Hand held infants are not permitted.
Rider Safety Information
- A self-propelled roller coaster that follows a twisted pattern.
- A shared lap bar and seatbelt secures all riders in the row across the thighs and pelvis.
- Due to the nature of the restraint, this ride may not accommodate guests of a larger size.
- Guests must have a minimum of three functioning extremities. Two functioning arms are sufficient instead of three functioning extremities if the guest has a normal center of gravity and lower extremities are sufficiently strong to maintain proper riding posture under the dynamic conditions of the ride. Amputations must be at the knee or below.
- Guests with a cervical collar, neck brace, broken collar bone, full arm cast, or braced arm cast are not permitted to ride.
- Alternate Access is available at the ride exit. Riders will have to transfer into the seat, on their own or with the assistance of a companion. A transfer device is available upon request which may assist a rider out of a wheelchair and into the ride unit. Please do not use the ride restraints for support while entering and exiting, as they will shift.
- Visit our Accessibility page for additional information.