RIDE MORE. WAIT LESS. SPEED PAST THE LINES WITH FAST LANE!
Bring your sea legs…and your wings while you’re at it. Because where most ships sail, this one flies 80 feet into the air. Jump aboard the Looping Starship - a giant looping Viking ship that swings in a pendulum motion. Riders will experience weightlessness and rapidly changing forces and directions. During your voyage on the Looping Starship, you will be swung forward and backwards - then turn in a series of two complete loops while almost stopping upside down 80-feet in the air. As it rocks into its own wave of energy, you’re left gazing at the ground and staring at the sky in equal measure. No other seafaring journey compares to the lurch and lean of this magnificent voyage. And only one ship could handle such a treacherous passage between the sea and the sky. Let’s hope that you, the sailor, can manage the insane thrills that can only be found on the Looping Starship.
Riders must be 48” tall to ride. Maximum Height Requirement: 76”.
Rider Safety Information
- A pirate style ship with narrow bench seats. The ride starts out rocking back and forth and then turns completely upside down.
- A shoulder harness secures each rider over the head and across the chest as well a lap bar that secures each rider across the thighs and pelvis.
- Due to the nature of the restraint, this ride may not accommodate guests of a larger size.
- Guests must have a minimum of three functioning extremities. Two functioning arms are sufficient instead of three functioning extremities if the guest has a normal center of gravity and lower extremities are sufficiently strong to maintain proper riding posture under the dynamic conditions of the ride. Amputations must be at the knee or below.
- Guests with a cervical collar, neck brace, broken collar bone, full arm cast, braced arm cast, or full leg cast are not permitted to ride.
- Alternate access is available at the ride exit. Riders will have to take several steps, on their own or with the assistance of a companion, and be capable of stepping up and over the side of the ride unit. Please do not use the ride restraints for support while entering and exiting, as they will shift.
- Glasses may only be worn on this attraction if they are secured with an athletic strap. Glasses may not be held in the hands of riders while riding
- Visit our Accessibility page for additional information.