RIDE MORE. WAIT LESS. SPEED PAST THE LINES WITH FAST LANE!
Jump aboard the Looping Starship - a giant looping Viking ship that swings in a pendulum motion. Riders will experience weightlessness and rapidly changing forces and directions. During your voyage on the Looping Starship, you will be swung forward and backwards - then turn in a series of two complete loops while almost stopping upside down 80-feet in the air.
Riders must be 48” tall and less than 74”.
Rider Safety Information
- Pirate style galleon ship with narrow bench seats. The ride starts out rocking back and forth and then turns completely upside down.
- A shoulder harness secures each rider over the shoulders and across the chest as well as a lap bar that secures each rider across the thighs and pelvis.
- This ride may not accommodate guests of a larger size.
- In order to ride, guests must be able to hold on with one functioning arm, brace with one functioning leg, and have a minimum of three functioning extremities (two functioning arms are sufficient instead of three functioning extremities if the guest has a normal center of gravity and their lower extremities are sufficiently strong to maintain proper riding posture under the dynamic conditions of the ride, amputations must be at the knee or below).
- Guests with a neck brace, broken collar bone, full arm, braced arm or full leg cast cannot ride.
- Alternate Access is available at the exit of the ride. Guests must be able to transfer on their own or with the assistance of a companion.
- Visit our Accessibility page for additional information.