RIDE MORE. WAIT LESS. SPEED PAST THE LINES WITH FAST LANE!
There have been countless legends about bad-intentioned, many-tentacled creatures roaming the depths, but none have ever made it onto land. Until now. Monster takes riders into its grips and spins, turns, lifts and drops them all at once on this family-friendly ride. The 24 twirling cars extend from six tentacles which rotate in a counter-clockwise motion on this monstrous ride. You won’t know which way is up as you get spun by the Monster’s tentacles in three different directions at once. Known for its dark black body and bright orange lights, this ride is especially awesome at night. Try to reclaim control of your car’s rotation by leaning with your partner. Don’t be fooled by the slow pace, this beast is packed with the kind of thrills that everyone will enjoy. Monster is located between Dinosaurs Alive! and Planet Snoopy™! Will you escape the grasp of this monsters tentacles?
Riders must be 46” tall to ride alone OR accompanied by a supervising companion. Hand held infants are not permitted. Maximum Weight – 400 lb. per car.
Rider Safety Information
- A circular ride in which the arms move clockwise and up and down while the cars spin freely.
- A door with a safety chain encapsulates the ride unit to secure riders.
- Due to the nature of the restraint, this ride may not accommodate guests of a larger size.
- Guests must have a minimum of two functioning extremities; one functioning arm and one functioning leg. Two functioning arms are sufficient instead of one functioning arm and one functioning leg if the guest has a normal center of gravity and lower extremities are sufficiently strong to support weight against the restraint under the dynamic conditions of the ride. Amputations must be at the knee or below.
- Guests with a cervical collar, neck brace, broken collar bone, or braced arm cast are not permitted to ride.
- Guests who do not demonstrate appropriate observed behavior must be accompanied by a supervising companion.
- Alternate access is available at the ride exit. Riders will have to take several steps, on their own or with the assistance of a companion, and be capable of stepping up and over the side of the ride unit. Please use caution, as the ride unit may shift when entering and exiting.
- Visit our Accessibility page for additional information.