RIDE MORE. WAIT LESS. SPEED PAST THE LINES WITH FAST LANE!
Hold on to your hats. Actually, scratch that. Don’t even wear one. Because to say you launch out of the station is an injustice. This coaster catapults you forward so quickly, you’re not even sure if there’s track in front of you. But with a name like Steel Venom, are you surprised? Short as it may seem, one trip on the Steel Venom is enough to make you come back for seconds, thirds, and tenths. Strap in, and get ready to stop, drop and roar.
Riders must 52” tall and less than 78” tall.
- 60 MPH
- 185 Feet
- 1:00 Minute
Rider Safety Information
- A twisting impulse coaster using linear induction motors to launch riders both forward and backward.
- A shoulder harness with safety belt secures each rider over the shoulders and across the chest.
- This ride may not accommodate guests of a larger size.
- In order to ride, guests must be able to hold on with one functioning arm and have a minimum of three functioning extremities (guest must have sufficient lower extremities to ensure the ride restraint system adequately restrains them, two functioning arms are sufficient instead of three functioning extremities if the guest has a normal center of gravity and their lower extremities are sufficiently strong to maintain proper riding posture under the dynamic conditions of the ride).
- Guest with a neck brace, broken collar bone, full or braced arm cast or full leg cast cannot ride.
- Alternate Access is available at the exit of the ride. To enter ride, guests must maneuver into a seat several feet above the ride platform. Guests must be able to transfer on their own. Guests should ensure they are holding onto handles on shoulder harness prior to and during the launch of the ride.
- Guests with any type of prosthesis should not ride unless they can ensure the device is properly secured and will remain in place during the ride. If there are any concerns of the prosthesis becoming dislodged during the ride, guests should contact Guest Services for assistance.