RIDE MORE. WAIT LESS. SPEED PAST THE LINES WITH FAST LANE!
Hold on to your hats. Actually, scratch that. Don’t even wear one. Because to say you launch out of the station is an injustice. This coaster catapults you forward so quickly, you’re not even sure if there’s track in front of you. But with a name like Steel Venom, are you surprised? Short as it may seem, one trip on the Steel Venom is enough to make you come back for seconds, thirds, and tenths. Strap in, and get ready to stop, drop and roar.
Riders must 52” tall to ride. Maximum Height Requirement: 78”.
- 60 MPH
- 185 Feet
- 1:00 Minute
Rider Safety Information
- A twisting impulse coaster using linear induction motors to launch riders both forward and backward.
- A shoulder harness with safety belt secures each rider over the head and across the chest.
- Due to the nature of the restraint, this ride may not accommodate guests of a larger size. A test seat is located at the ride entrance which can be used to evaluate proper fit and comfort prior to waiting in line.
- Guests must have a minimum of three functioning extremities. Two functioning arms are sufficient instead of three functioning extremities if the guest has a normal center of gravity and lower extremities are sufficiently strong to maintain proper riding posture under the dynamic conditions of the ride. Amputations must be at the knee or below.
- Guests with a cervical collar, neck brace, broken collar bone, full arm cast, braced arm cast, or full leg cast are not permitted to ride.
- Guests with any type of prosthesis should not ride unless they can ensure the device is properly secured and will remain in place during the ride.
- Alternate access is available at the ride exit. Riders will have to take several steps, on their own or with the assistance of a companion, and be capable of elevating themselves up into a suspended seat. Please do not use the ride restraints for support while entering and exiting, as they will shift.
- This ride utilizes magnetic systems during the ride.
- Visit our Accessibility page for additional information.