Around and around and around we go! Step into Route 76 and take a spin on an amusement park staple: Tilter. This circular ride will take its riders backward and forward as each car spins in a circle and in an orbit of its own. Tilter is widely known as a family favorite and an amusement park classic that gives thrills to everyone, no matter your age. Grab your family or friends and sit three or four across as your freely-spinning car whirls around the gradual hills of the platform. Will your car spin fast or slow? No one knows! Every ride on the Tilter offers a different thrill, which is why our park goers are always coming back for more! Try out Tilter the next time you’re at Valleyfair for a spinning good time! This ride is located between North Star and Flying Eagles on Route 76.
Riders must be 46” tall to ride alone OR be accompanied by a supervising companion. Hand held infants are not permitted. Riders less than 6 years old must be accompanied by a supervising companion. Maximum Weight – 800 lb. per car.
Rider Safety Information
- This is a circular ride where cars pivot by centrifugal force created by the ride's rotating table.
- A shared lap bar secures all riders in the row across the thighs and pelvis.
- Guests must have a minimum of three functioning extremities. Two functioning arms are sufficient instead of three functioning extremities if the guest has a normal center of gravity and lower extremities are sufficiently strong to maintain proper riding posture under the dynamic conditions of the ride. Amputations must be at the knee or below.
- Guests with a cervical collar, neck brace, broken collar bone, or braced arm cast are not permitted to ride.
- Alternate access is available at the ride exit. Riders will have to take several steps, on their own or with the assistance of a companion, and be capable of stepping up and over the side of the ride unit. Please use caution when entering and exiting as the ride unit may shift. Do not use the ride restraints for support as they will shift.
- Visit our Accessibility page for additional information.