Around and around and around we go! Step into Route 76 and take a spin on Tilter. This family favorite is an amusement park classic and gives thrills to everyone, no matter your age. Grab your family or friends and sit three or four across as your freely-spinning car whirls around the gradual hills of the platform. Will your car spin fast or slow? No one knows! Every ride on the Tilter offers a different thrill, which is why our park goers are always coming back for more!
Riders must be 46” tall or accompanied by a supervising companion.
Rider Safety Information
- Circular ride with independent, free spinning cars.
- Guests are secured by an assist bar that closes over their lap.
- Guests should be at least 6 years old or accompanied by a supervising companion to ride.
- In order to ride, guests must be able to hold on with one functioning arm, brace with one functioning leg and have a minimum of three functioning extremities (two functioning arms are sufficient instead of three functioning extremities if the guest has a normal center of gravity and their lower extremities are sufficiently strong to maintain proper riding posture under the dynamic conditions of the ride, amputation must be at the knee or below).
- Guests who do not have appropriate observed behavior must be accompanied by a supervising
- Guests with a neck brace, broken collar bone, braced arm cast and hand-held infant cannot ride. Guest with a full leg cast must fit appropriately inside ride unit.
- Alternate Access is available through the walkway to the right of the entrance. Transfer may be difficult due to platform design. Guests must be able to transfer on their own or with the assistance of a companion.
- Maximum weight of 800 pounds per car.
- Visit our Accessibility page for additional information.