Challenge each of three tubing slides from atop a 50-foot-tall tower. Each is a combination of enclosed aquatubes and giant slides that offers an unpredictable journey ending in a big splash. Quick turns and sudden drops will keep you guessing all the way down.
Riders must be 46” tall.
Rider Safety Information
- A complex of three separate body slides with quick turns and sudden drops ending in a 3-foot deep catch pool.
- Required riding position is lying flat on back with arms crossed over chest and legs straight, keeping your body straight throughout the entire ride.
- In order to ride, guests must have sufficient upper extremities to maintain the proper riding position, be able to brace self with one functioning leg and have a minimum of three functioning extremities.
- Guests with a neck brace, broken collar bone, full or braced arm or full leg cast cannot ride.
- No Alternate Access. Guests must be able to walk up 32 steps to reach top of tower.
- Eyewear must be secured with a strap. Swimwear with rivets, buttons, and rear or side zippers are not permitted. Shirts and aqua socks must be removed and held by rider during ride.
- Visit our Accessibility page for additional information.