Today, February 5, 2020, is National Signing Day and Valleyfair is kicking off its campaign to sign 1,600 associates for the 2020 season.
- Positions available in all areas of the park: Rides, Food & Beverage, Security, Admissions, Lifeguards, Retail, and more.
- Applicants can apply at Valleyfair.com/Jobs.
- Most of the park's seasonal positions are available to applicants who are 16 years and older. A limited number of jobs require a minimum age of 14 years.
- 2020 brings pay increase across many departments with starting rates up to $14/hour.
- Valleyfair offers ‘choose-your-own-hours’ scheduling.
- Benefits include free admission to Valleyfair and all Cedar Fair parks and waterparks, scholarship opportunities, internship opportunities, discounts on food and merchandise, employee-only ride nights, and more.
February 5th also marks 100 days until Valleyfair’s Opening Day for the 2020 season on May 15, 2020.
"We have a great variety of jobs to offer any job seeker. That means we can extend opportunities that are a wonderful fit for each person's unique skills, talents, and personality," Melissa Lutz, Valleyfair's Human Resources Director, said, "We offer flexible schedules that are great for students, teachers, parents, retirees, and part-time job seekers."