Are you looking for fun thrills to keep you entertained? Valleyfair is here to help! We have some exciting ideas that are sure to keep you and your family amused.
Take a Virtual Ride
Strap in for a virtual ride on one of your favorite Valleyfair thrills! Check out our YouTube channel to experience all of your favorite rides and slides from the comfort of your couch.
Dream Up Your Own Amusement Park
Break out those LEGO bricks, bust out your K’NEX or dig out some Magna-tiles, and help your kid construct their dream amusement park. Flatten some large cardboard boxes and draw paths for guests in between their imaginative rides. Then find household objects, or doodle right on the cardboard, to represent different rides, slides, shops, themed areas and landmarks. Need inspiration for rides and waterpark slides? Here is the list of Valleyfair’s attractions to get your kids’ creative juices flowing.
Draw Your Own Amusement Park Map
If you don’t want to transform an entire room in your house into a whole amusement park, have your kids draw or paint their dream park on paper. Help your budding theme park designer along by asking a few questions:
- What’s the biggest ride there?
- What kind of water rides will there be?
- Are there rides for kids?
- Do you think there’s a water park?
- Where will people eat when they get there?
- Where is the park located? Is it on a tropical island, or in the middle of a forest? Maybe smack-dab in the heart of a big city?
- What will make the entrance special?
- What would people stop and take selfies in front of?
- Are there any special characters that call your park home?
Need some inspirations? Download our map here!
Coloring and Other Creative Activities
Looking for more activities? We have a variety of color sheets to keep your kiddos coloring all day! Have some Monster Jam fun at home! Download this Monster Jam® activity pack filled with fun facts, puzzles and educational information about these larger-than-life trucks.
Share all of your fabulous creations with us on social media with #Valleyfair. We want to see what you come up with and we might share them on an upcoming blog!