Valleyfair believes in being a strong member of our community and strives to support area non-profit organizations through the donation of admission tickets to be used in fundraising activities. All donation requests must be submitted through DonationMatch. Valleyfair no longer accepts written or verbal requests. Due to the high volume of submissions, please do not call or e-mail concerning the status of your request.
To apply for a donation from Valleyfair, please create a quick profile on DonationMatch and request our tickets through the site.
- Donation requests must be made a minimum of six weeks prior to scheduled event.
- Donations are only made to non-profit organizations located in Minnesota, Iowa, Wisconsin, South Dakota, or North Dakota.
- Organizations are limited to two (2) Valleyfair Regular Single Day Admission tickets per request. Only one (1) request per organization will be accepted within a twelve (12) month period.
- Donations will only be made to federally licensed 501(c)(3) not-for-profit charitable organizations. An organization’s 501(c)(3) tax organization number will be required.
- Donation requests will only be accepted through this online submission form.
- Due to the large number of requests, we receive, only submission that contain all requested information will be reviewed.
- For-profit organizations.
- Individuals or individual families.
- Religious groups utilizing donations for fundraising events or activities with a specific religious purpose.
- Political parties or organizations with a specific political agenda.
- Any organization that discriminates due to color, sex, nationality, sexual orientation or creed.