Print & GoSave Time and Money! Buy and print your tickets at home. Buy Now
- Donations are only made to non-profit organizations located in Minnesota, Wisconsin, Iowa, South Dakota or North Dakota.
- Donations will be two or four single-day admission tickets valid during the 2014 summer season.
- Valleyfair does not give Season Passes or monetary donations.
- Only one donation will be made to an organization or cause in a given year.
- Written donation requests must be addressed to Valleyfair to receive consideration. Letters must be mailed to Valleyfair on official company/organization letterhead. Donation request letters must contain a contact name, daytime telephone number and mailing address. Email, website, fax or telephone requests will not be considered.
Donations will NOT be made to any of the following:
- For-profit organizations.
- Religious groups utilizing donations for fundraising events or activities with a specific religious purpose.
- Political parties or organizations with a specific political agenda.
- Any organization that discriminates due to color, sex, nationality, sexual orientation or creed.
Valleyfair is currently accepting 2014 donation requests for events occuring before July 31st. The window for donations will close after July 31st. You may submit 2015 donation requests for events starting January 1st, 2015.
Donation request letters may be mailed to:
One Valleyfair Drive
Shakopee, MN 55379
Donation requests must be submitted by mail to Valleyfair (address above). Submission of a donation request does not guarantee you will be approved. Unfortunately, due to the high demand, it is not possible for us to grant tickets to every donation request. Receiving a donation in previous years does not guarantee you will be approved in the future.