Print & GoSave Time and Money! Buy and print your tickets at home. Buy Now
- Donations are only made to non-profit organizations located in Minnesota, Wisconsin, Iowa, South Dakota or North Dakota.
- Donations will be two or four single-day admission tickets valid during the 2015 summer season.
- Valleyfair does not donate Season Passes or monetary donations.
- Only one donation will be made to an organization or cause in a given year.
- Written donation requests must be addressed to Valleyfair to receive consideration. Letters must be mailed to Valleyfair on official company/organization letterhead. Donation request letters must contain a contact name, email address, daytime telephone number and mailing address.
- Email, website, fax or telephone requests will not be considered.
Donations will NOT be made to any of the following:
- For-profit organizations.
- Religious groups utilizing donations for fundraising events or activities with a specific religious purpose.
- Political parties or organizations with a specific political agenda.
- Any organization that discriminates due to color, sex, nationality, sexual orientation or creed.
You may submit 2015 donation requests for events occuring April - August starting January 1st, 2015.
Donation request letters may be mailed to:
One Valleyfair Drive
Shakopee, MN 55379
Donation requests must be submitted by mail to Valleyfair (address above). Submission of a donation request does not guarantee you will be approved. Unfortunately, due to the high demand, it is not possible for us to grant tickets to every donation request. Receiving a donation in previous years does not guarantee you will be approved in the future.