Valleyfair believes in being a strong member of our community and strives to support area non-profit organizations through the donation of admission tickets to be used in fundraising activities. All donation requests must be submitted through DonationMatch. Valleyfair no longer accepts written or verbal requests. Due to the high volume of submissions, please do not call or e-mail concerning the status of your request. A ticket request does not guarantee a donation.
To apply for a donation from Valleyfair, please create a quick profile on DonationMatch and request our tickets through the site.
Criteria for Ticket Donations
- Donation requests must be made a minimum of six weeks prior to the scheduled event.
- Donations are only made to non-profit organizations located in Minnesota, Iowa, Wisconsin, South Dakota, or North Dakota.
- Organizations are limited to two (2) Valleyfair Regular Single Day Admission tickets per request. Only one (1) request per organization will be accepted within a twelve (12) month period.
- Donations will only be made to federally licensed 501(c)(3) not-for-profit charitable organizations. An organization’s 501(c)(3) tax organization number will be required.
- Donation requests will only be accepted through this online submission form.
- Due to a large number of requests we receive, only submissions that contain all requested information will be reviewed.
Those Who Automatically Do Not Qualify
- For-profit organizations.
- Individuals or individual families.
- Religious groups utilizing donations for fundraising events or activities with a specific religious purpose.
- Political parties or organizations with a specific political agenda.
- Any organization that discriminates due to color, sex, nationality, sexual orientation or creed.