Mon – Fri, May 14 – June 7, 2019
$25 + tax per student
Doubling as an outdoor classroom, Valleyfair brings learning to life. Education Days provides students with an opportunity to gain a greater understanding of science, engineering, mathematics, and more in a unique learning environment that is interactive and fun. Education Days curriculum has been carefully designed by teachers for teachers to align with Minnesota Science and STEM Academic Standards as well as National Science Standards.
Get here early because exclusive ride time for schools begins at 9:30 AM during Education Days!
Teachers and chaperones can take advantage of the VIP lounge while students immerse themselves in Education Days. Enjoy light refreshments, complimentary Wi-Fi, and more in a relaxing and comfortable atmosphere. Grade papers, work on lesson plans, or just sit back in this exclusive area while students do their fieldwork.
More Fun. More Learning.
Add a group meal or even more fun to your day with a trip back in time to the days of the dinosaurs. And don't forget to take advantage of our free educational tools to make the most of your day.
Just $2 More
Transport back millions of years in Dinosaurs Alive!, an animatronic dinosaur park that brings inspiration, science and technology together in a unique setting allowing guests to encounter over 30 life-sized dinosaurs.
Starting at $9.99/meal + tax
Your students will need some food to fuel their full day of fun! Treat your group to a delicious meal at an affordable price. Choose from one of our specially priced meal options for students and youth groups.
Free Plans & Activities
A collection of more than 50 free educational tools that meet state curriculum requirements, including interactive activities for 18 Valleyfair attractions. All materials have been recently updated in partnership with GO4ST8 PHYSICS.
Bus Driver and Parking Information
When arriving at Valleyfair, please stay in the far right hand lane and proceed to the toll booth. Parking is free for full-size buses with 15 or more passengers (not including the bus driver). Large vans or mini buses will be assessed a parking fee. Buses must park in the designated bus parking area in the northern parking lot adjacent to pick-up and drop-off parking. At times, the bus lot can fill up; in this case, buses will likely be directed by parking lot associates and/or Security staff on where to park. If the bus is merely dropping off your group and not staying in the lot all day, your bus will need to park where buses are being directed to park at that time, unload, and then exit. At no time are buses allowed to park in or near the fire lane in front of the plaza, regardless if you are dropping off your group or simply parking. Encourage your group to take note of where the bus is parked so they may find the bus at the end of their visit.
BUS DRIVER ADMISSION
Drivers of buses carrying 15 or more passengers will receive a courtesy pass valid on the date of event from the toll booth associate. The bus driver will need to bring the courtesy pass to Guest Services and present his or her valid CDL to redeem the courtesy pass for an admission ticket. Only one bus driver courtesy pass is issued per bus and is only valid on the day the bus arrives (date on receipt).
- Please use the email confirmation as your ‘invoice’ to obtain payment from your organization
- Valleyfair Accepts: Major Credit Cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover/NOVUS, Amex), Cash (accepted at the Will Call Building) One Organizational Check/Money Order/Cashier Check (made payable to Valleyfair)
- Sorry, Valleyfair Does Not Accept: Purchase Orders, Multiple Checks, Personal Checks
PRE-PAY TO RECEIVE TICKETS IN ADVANCE
We recommend that you prepay for your group tickets at least 2 weeks before your scheduled event date so we can ship the tickets to you.
- FREE shipping within the USA as long as payment is received by Valleyfair Group Sales at least two weeks in advance. Restrictions apply to shipments outside the USA. Prepaid orders that cannot be shipped will be held for the group leader to pick up at Valleyfair’s Will Call Building on the event date.
- Checks should be made payable to Valleyfair and be addressed ATTN: Group Sales, One Valleyfair Drive, Shakopee MN 55379. INCLUDE ORDER ID WITH PAYMENT.
- With tickets in hand, your group can bypass the Will Call Building and present tickets at the entrance turnstiles for park admission.
- If needed, the group leader can purchase additional tickets (for the same group on the same event date) at the Will Call Building by presenting the original purchase receipt.
- The group leader can mail back any extra tickets for a refund.*
PICK UP AND PAY UPON ARRIVAL
For groups that have not pre-paid, the group leader will need to go to the Will Call Building located at Valleyfair’s front gate. At the Will Call Building, the group leader can make adjustments to the reservation as long as the adjustment does not drop below the minimum required for the Group Sales program’s rate.
A few helpful tips to speed up the process at the Will Call Building on your event date:
- The Will Call Building generally opens one hour before the park is scheduled to open to the general public and closes at the end of operating hours. If the Will Call Building is closed when you arrive, report to the Season Pass Building next door.
- Have your payment ready and know exactly what you will need to purchase before you arrive. That way you purchase only what you need in one transaction.
- Bring the Order ID number from the email confirmation with you and present it to the associate at the Will Call Building.
- Keep in mind that drink wristbands are available to groups only. Drink wristbands are not sold individually.
- Make sure you receive all the tickets you paid for before leaving the Will Call Building. Once the tickets, meal vouchers and drink wristbands are issued to you, they become your responsibility.
- Group members are required to remain on the bus and away from the entrance area until the group leader returns with the tickets. Please distribute tickets as group members exit the bus or vehicle.
*Group Sales Refunds: All group tickets are dated and valid only on the scheduled event date. Some tickets may be upgraded at any ticket booth for use on another day – please read your ticket carefully for validity dates and upgrade costs. If you choose to return any tickets for a refund, they must be received by Valleyfair no later than 30 days after your event date. If your ticket return drops your original purchase below the minimum required for the Group Sales program’s rate the price per ticket will be adjusted to prevailing gate price. NOTE: A price adjustment may 1) result in a lesser refund than anticipated or 2) make you ineligible for a refund. Groups must also return any courtesy tickets that they no longer qualify for. Otherwise, the refund amount will be adjusted accordingly. (Courtesy tickets have no refund value.) The refund will be applied to the original credit card used when possible; otherwise, a check will be mailed to the group leader. Please allow 3-4 weeks to process qualifying refunds. Some Special Event tickets are non-refundable. Prices, hours, dates, schedules and policies are subject to change without notice. Visit valleyfair.com for the most up-to-date park information
Valleyfair Accelerometer Policy
Accelerometers WILL BE permitted on the following rides:
- Bumper Cars
- Ferris Wheel
- High Roller
- Looping Starship
- Mad Mouse
- Steel Venom
Electronic Accelerometers used in conjunction with a data vest WILL BE permitted on the following rides:
- Power Tower
- Wild Thing
- Xtreme Swing
For safety reasons, Valleyfair will only allow accelerometers that meet the following guidelines.
Non-Electronic Hand-Held Accelerometer
- Must be a simple-spring or horizontal accelerometer made of lightweight, non-breakable material.
- Simple-spring or horizontal accelerometer must be small enough to not interfere with the riders’ ability to safely ride the ride and must be secured to the rider. Riders must be able to hold on to restraints with both hands at all times.
- Accelerometers must have a wrist strap and have the ability to be secured for the duration of the ride.
Electronic and Phone App Accelerometers
- Electronic accelerometers (including phone app software) will only be permitted when used in conjunction with a data vest accessory.
- If your school or organization would like to supply and utilize a data vest for your students, it must be inspected and approved by Valleyfair prior to being allowed on the listed attractions. Please make your requests for approval to our sales team prior to arrival at the park.
- Vests must have the ability to secure the accelerometer or data device in a pocket and fastened with Velcro, a button or zipper.
- Vest must fit securely to the participant and must not interfere with the proper function of the restraint system.
- Vests must be secured on the rider before boarding the ride unit and the data device must be activated prior to the locking of the restraint.
In order to facilitate the use of accelerometers and provide each rider with the safest ride possible, accelerometers that do not meet these guidelines, will not be allowed on any ride. Thank you in advance for your cooperation!
Request for Taxpayer Identification Number (W9)
Emergency Contact Form