Performance in the Park
Any Public Operating Day in 2021
Performance dates subject to availability.
One complimentary ticket per 15 performer tickets purchased
Reward the hard work of your marching band or performance group with a unique performance opportunity AND a day of rip-roaring FUN at Valleyfair! Our Performance in the Park program is a superb chance for your students to share their talents in an exciting environment with thousands of spectators. Our guests love music in the park, so bring your students to be a part of the fun!
Select Performance in the Park events include performance competitions and adjudicated music festivals, so contact us to match your group’s specialty with the right opportunity.
While not performing, your students can cut loose and enjoy all the benefits of a fantastic day at Valleyfair. Let them take in all the world-class rides, attractions and live shows while making memories with friends that will last a lifetime. Add our all-inclusive catering to your package to make your day complete.
- Performing groups may be scheduled for any public operating day. Performances are scheduled based on availability.
- Arrangements must be made at least one week in advance.
- Performing groups must consist of at least fifteen (15) members.
- All performance members must be dressed in appropriate performance or school attire.
- Each performer and their guests must have a paid admission ticket or a season pass for entry into the park.
Groups will perform either at a designated outdoor location or march along the marching route within the park.
*All prices subject to applicable taxes.
Bus Driver and Parking Information
When arriving at Valleyfair, please stay in the far right-hand lane and proceed to the toll booth. Parking is free for full-size buses with 15 or more passengers (not including the bus driver). Large vans or mini buses will be assessed a parking fee. Buses must park in the designated bus parking area in the northern parking lot adjacent to pick-up and drop-off parking. At times, the bus lot can fill up; in this case, buses will likely be directed by parking lot associates and/or Security staff on where to park. If the bus is merely dropping off your group and not staying in the lot all day, your bus will need to park where buses are being directed to park at that time, unload, and then exit. At no time are buses allowed to park in or near the fire lane in front of the plaza, regardless if you are dropping off your group or simply parking. Encourage your group to take note of where the bus is parked so they may find the bus at the end of their visit.
BUS DRIVER ADMISSION
Drivers of buses carrying 15 or more passengers will receive a courtesy pass valid on the date of event from the toll booth associate. The bus driver will need to bring the courtesy pass to Guest Services and present his or her valid CDL to redeem the courtesy pass for an admission ticket. Only one bus driver courtesy pass is issued per bus and is only valid on the day the bus arrives (date on receipt).
Please use the email confirmation as your invoice to obtain payment from your organization.
Valleyfair accepts Major Credit Cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover/NOVUS, Amex), Cash (accepted at the Admissions Building) or One Organizational Check/Money Order/Cashier Check (made payable to Valleyfair).
Sorry, Valleyfair Does Not Accept Purchase Orders, Multiple Checks, Personal Checks.
PREPAY TO RECEIVE TICKETS IN ADVANCE
- We recommend that you prepay for your group tickets at least 2 weeks before your scheduled event date so we can ship the tickets to you.
- FREE shipping within the USA as long as payment is received by Valleyfair Group Sales at least two weeks in advance. Restrictions apply to shipments outside the USA. Prepaid orders that cannot be shipped will be held for the group leader to pick up at Valleyfair’s Admissions Building on the event date.
- Checks should be made payable to Valleyfair and be addressed: ATTN: Group Sales, One Valleyfair Drive, Shakopee MN 55379. Include Order ID With payment.
- With tickets in hand, your group can bypass the Admissions Building and present tickets at the entrance turnstiles for park admission.
- If needed, the group leader can purchase additional tickets (for the same group on the same event date) at the Admissions Building by presenting the original purchase receipt.
- Please note, all tickets are non-refundable once purchased. No refunds, exchanges, or rain checks offered. Additional tickets for prepaid orders are available prior to or on day of your visit when the purchase is accompanied by original ticket receipt.*
PICK UP AND PAY UPON ARRIVAL
For groups that have not prepaid, the group leader will need to go to the Admissions Building located at Valleyfair’s front gate. At the Admissions Building, the group leader can make adjustments to the reservation as long as the adjustment does not drop below the minimum required for the Group Sales program’s rate.
A few helpful tips to speed up the process at the Admissions Building on your event date:
- The Admissions Building generally opens one hour before the park is scheduled to open to the general public and closes at the end of operating hours.
- Bring the Order ID number from the email confirmation with you and present it to the associate at the Admissions Building.
- Have your payment ready and know exactly what you will need to purchase before you arrive. That way you purchase only what you need in one transaction.
- Make sure you receive all the tickets you paid for before leaving the Admissions Building. Once the tickets, meal vouchers and drink wristbands are issued to you, they become your responsibility.
- Group members are required to remain on the bus and away from the entrance area until the group leader returns with the tickets. Please distribute tickets as group members exit the bus or vehicle.
*Group Sales Refunds: Once purchased, all tickets are non-refundable. No refunds, exchanges, or rain checks offered. Guests that do not visit the park on the day of your scheduled event may use their ticket any public operating day through September 27, 2020. At the Admissions Building, the group leader can make adjustments to the reservation as long as the adjustment meets the 15 ticket minimum requirement. Reservations must be made in advance.
Prices, hours, dates, schedules and policies are subject to change without notice. Visit valleyfair.com for the most up-to-date park information.
Request for Taxpayer Identification Number (W9)
Emergency Contact Form