You don’t have to pull the sword from the stone to board this classic coaster! Part classic wood, part modern steel, this rollercoaster thrills riders with straight drops and sharp banks. The 2,145 feet of tubular steel track twists into eight crisscrosses.
Riders must be 48” tall.
- 2,415 Feet
- 100 Feet
- 1:45 Minutes
Rider Safety Information
- A high-speed wooden roller coaster with quick dips and turns.
- A lap bar and seatbelt secures each rider across the thighs and pelvis. This ride may not accommodate guests of a larger size.
- In order to ride, guests must be able to hold on with one functioning arm, brace with one functioning leg and have a minimum of three functioning extremities (two functioning arms are sufficient instead of three functioning extremities if the guest has a normal center of gravity and the lower extremities are sufficiently strong to maintain proper riding posture under the dynamic conditions of the ride, amputations must be at the knee or below.).
- Guest with a neck brace, broken collar bone, full or braced arm cast cannot ride.
- Guest with a full leg cast must fit appropriately inside the ride unit.
- Alternate Access is available at the exit of the ride. To facilitate boarding, a transfer device is available upon request. Guests must be able to transfer on their own or with the assistance of a companion.
- Visit our Accessibility page for additional information.