You don’t have to pull the sword from the stone to board this classic coaster! Part wood, part modern steel, this rollercoaster thrills riders with straight drops and sharp banks. With breathtaking, scenic views, the 2,145 feet of tubular steel track twists into a figure eight crisscross through the Minnesota wilderness. You won’t want to miss out on this hidden gem. Even though it may not receive the same hype as our other coasters, many loyal fans swear that this is the best coaster for various reasons. But you can form your own opinions after your ride. Located near the back of the park, make sure you make a pit stop at Thunder Canyon to get your daily dose of splashes.
Riders must be 48” tall to ride.
- 2,415 Feet
- 100 Feet
- 1:45 Minutes
Rider Safety Information
- A high-speed part wood and part steel coaster with quick dips and turns.
- An individual lap bar and seatbelt secures each rider across the thighs and pelvis.
- Due to the nature of the restraint, this ride may not accommodate guests of a larger size.
- Guest with a neck brace, broken collar bone, full or braced arm cast cannot ride.
- Guests must have a minimum of three functioning extremities. Two functioning arms are sufficient instead of three functioning extremities if the guest has a normal center of gravity and lower extremities are sufficiently strong to maintain proper riding posture under the dynamic conditions of the ride. Amputations must be at the knee or below.
- Guests with a cervical collar, neck brace, broken collar bone, full arm cast, or braced arm cast, are not permitted to ride.
- Alternate access is available at the ride exit. Riders will have to transfer into the seat, on their own or with the assistance of a companion. A transfer device is available upon request which may assist a rider out of a wheelchair and into the ride unit.
- Visit our Accessibility page for additional information.