Travel 85 feet in the air to get a bird's eye view of Valleyfair on this classic amusement park ride. Friends and families can take advantage of riding together in one of the 18 gondolas, each filled with travelers awed by the sights and sounds that only this vantage point can provide. You’ll be able to see the whole park, and the whole park will be able to see you, especially at night when the Wheel lights up. See you up there.
Riders must be 48” tall to ride alone OR accompanied by a supervising companion. Hand held infants are not permitted. Maximum Weight – 1,050 lb. per gondola. Minimum two guests per gondola.
Rider Safety Information
- Guests ride in one of 18 gondolas suspended from the outer rim of an 85-foot high wheel.
- A shared seatbelt secures all riders in the row across the thighs and pelvis.
- Guests must have sufficient lower extremities to ensure the ride restraint system adequately restrains them. Guests must have sufficient upper extremities to maintain the proper riding position.
- Guests who do not have independent seated postural control or demonstrate appropriate observed behavior must be accompanied by a supervising companion.
- Alternate access is available at the ride exit. Riders will have to take several steps, on their own or with the assistance of a companion, and be capable of stepping up and over the side of the ride unit. Please use caution, as the ride unit may shift when entering and exiting.
- Visit our Accessibility page for additional information.