RIDE MORE. WAIT LESS. SPEED PAST THE LINES WITH FAST LANE!
This classic wooden rollercoaster was built in 1976 when Valleyfair first opened its gates. With 2,892 feet of track and out-and-back L-shaped curve, High Roller remains a favorite for many. Enjoy your ride on the Higgggghhhhh Roooolller.
Riders must be 48” tall.
- 42-47 MPH
- 70 Feet
- 2:14 Minutes
Rider Safety Information
- A traditional out and back wooden rollercoaster with airtime humps.
- A shared lap bar and seatbelt secures the riders across the thighs and pelvis.
- This ride may not accommodate guests of a larger size.
- In order to ride, guest must be able to hold on with one arm, brace with one functioning leg, and have a minimum of three functioning extremities (two functioning arms are sufficient instead of three functioning extremities if the guest has a normal center of gravity and their lower extremities are sufficiently strong to maintain proper riding posture under the dynamic conditions of the ride, amputations must be at the knee or below).
- Guests with a neck brace, broken collar bone, full arm, braced arm or full leg cast cannot ride.
- Alternate Access is available at the exit of the ride. Guests must be able to transfer on their own or with the assistance of a companion.
- Visit our Accessibility page for additional information.