RIDE MORE. WAIT LESS. SPEED PASS THE LINES WITH FAST LANE!
High Roller is Valleyfair's classic wooden rollercoaster, and for many still the favorite. This classic coaster was built in 1976 when Valleyfair first opened its gates and is considered Valleyfair’s staple coaster as it continues to draw crowds for its height and speed. Don’t be fooled by the fact that this coaster resides within Planet Snoopy™, it still reaches a top speed of 50 mph, but it is the best way to start your adrenaline rush for the more extreme rides at Valleyfair. With 2,892 feet of track and out-and-back L-shaped curve, High Roller is sure to make a lasting impression. The many hills and drops makes this coaster a classic for young and old alike. Enjoy your ride on the Higgggghhhhh Roooolller.
Riders must be 48” tall to ride.
- 42-47 MPH
- 70 Feet
- 2:14 Minutes
Rider Safety Information
- A traditional out and back wooden rollercoaster with airtime humps.
- An individual lap bar and seatbelt secures each rider across the thighs and pelvis.
- Due to the nature of the restraint, this ride may not accommodate guests of a larger size.
- Guests must have a minimum of three functioning extremities. Two functioning arms are sufficient instead of three functioning extremities if the guest has a normal center of gravity and lower extremities are sufficiently strong to maintain proper riding posture under the dynamic conditions of the ride. Amputations must be at the knee or below.
- Guests with a cervical collar, neck brace, broken collar bone, full arm cast, braced arm cast, or full leg cast are not permitted to ride.
- Alternate access is available at the ride exit. Riders will have to transfer into the seat, on their own or with the assistance of a companion. A transfer device is available upon request, which may assist a rider out of a wheelchair and into the ride unit. Please do not use the ride restraints for support while entering and exiting, as they will shift.
- Visit our Accessibility page for additional information.