RIDE MORE. WAIT LESS. SPEED PASS THE LINES WITH FAST LANE!
Twists, turns, speed, and the Old West are top features of Renegade, our world-class wooden roller coaster. Riders will experience an adventurous ride including a never-before-experienced twisting first drop, a low-to-the-ground high-speed S-turn and a high-speed station fly-by. Renegade breaks the roller coaster mold in more ways than one. Designed with a smooth ride in mind, you won’t be opposed to going on Renegade again and again. Another unique feature - the cars on Renegade each have only one row of seats and one set of wheels as opposed to the standard two or three. This allows the train to travel in a snakelike motion along an extremely twisted layout. This wooden coaster is located near the back of the park right past the entrance to Soak City Waterpark. C’mon Outlaw, what are you waiting for? Yeehaw!
Riders must be 48” tall to ride.
- 52-55 MPH
- 104 Feet
- 2:24 Minutes
Rider Safety Information
- A high speed wooden roller coaster with high speed airtime humps, quick turns and enclosed tunnels.
- An individual lap bar and seatbelt secures each rider across the thighs and pelvis.
- Due to the nature of the restraint, this ride may not accommodate guests of a larger size.
- Guests must have a minimum of three functioning extremities. Guests must have a minimum of one full functioning leg (excluding prosthesis) and one leg amputated below the knee.
- Guests with a cervical collar, neck brace, or broken collar bone are not permitted to ride. Casts are not permitted on this ride.
- Alternate access is available at the ride exit. Riders will have to transfer into the seat, on their own or with the assistance of a companion. A transfer device is available upon request which may assist a rider out of a wheelchair and into the ride unit.
- This ride contains strobe lighting and utilizes magnetic systems during the ride.
- Visit our Accessibility page for additional information.