Take a spin on this dizzying ride that is fun for all ages! Riders will spin clockwise while the ride rotates counter-clockwise, no doubt you will be scrambled after enjoying this Valleyfair classic ride. Built in 1976 when Valleyfair first opened its gates, this ride is a whirl of fun.
Riders must be 48” tall to ride alone OR 36” tall and accompanied by a supervising companion. Maximum Weight – 510 lb. per car.
Rider Safety Information
- Rotating cars are mounted on counter-rotating arms, which produces strong accelerations and side to side movement, changing force and direction rapidly.
- A shared lap bar and seatbelt secures all riders in the row across the thighs and pelvis.
- Guests must have a minimum of two functioning extremities; one functioning arm and one functioning leg. Two functioning arms are sufficient instead of one functioning arm and one functioning leg if the guest has a normal center of gravity and lower extremities are sufficiently strong to support weight against the restraint under the dynamic conditions of the ride. Amputations must be at the knee or below.
- Guests may have two functioning legs instead of one functioning arm and one functioning leg.
- Guests with a cervical collar, neck brace, or braced arm cast are not permitted to ride. Alternate access is available at the ride exit. Riders will have to take several steps, on their own or with the assistance of a companion, and be capable of entering and exiting elevated vehicles which may shift.
- Visit our Accessibility page for additional information.