Take a spin on this dizzying ride that is fun for all ages! Riders will spin clockwise while the ride rotates counter-clockwise, no doubt you will be scrambled after enjoying this Valleyfair classic ride. Built in 1976 when Valleyfair first opened its gates, this ride is a whirl of fun.
Riders must be 48” tall or 36” and accompanied by a supervising companion.
Rider Safety Information
- Rotating cars are mounted on counter-rotating arms, which produces strong accelerations and side to side movement, changing force and direction rapidly.
- Maximum weight limit is 510 pounds per car.
- A shared lap bar and seatbelt per car is used to secure the riders.
- In order to ride guest must be able to hold on with one functioning arm and brace with one functioning leg (two functioning arms are sufficient instead of one arm and one leg if the guest has a normal center of gravity and lower extremities are sufficiently strong to support weight against the restraint under the dynamic conditions of the ride, two functioning legs are sufficient instead of one arm and one leg).
- Guests with a neck brace, broken collar bone or braced arm cast cannot ride. Guests with a full leg cast must fit appropriate inside ride unit.
- Alternate Access is available at the exit of the ride. Guests will have to take a several steps and be capable of entering and exiting elevated vehicles which may shift. Guests must be able to transfer on their own or with the assistance of a companion.
- Visit our Accessibility page for additional information.