Families can blast off on this elevated monorail that meanders through Planet Snoopy and offers aerial views from over 19 feet in the air. This bird’s eye view of the park is not an experience you want to miss.
Riders must be 42” tall to ride OR 36” tall and accompanied by a supervising companion. Maximum Weight – 780 lb. per car.
Rider Safety Information
- An elevated ride similar to a tram that takes guests on a trip over Planet Snoopy™.
- An individual seatbelt secures each rider across the thighs and pelvis.
- Guests must have a minimum of three functioning extremities.
- Guests with a cervical collar or neck brace are not permitted to ride.
- Alternate Access is available to the left of the entrance via a lift to the loading platform. To facilitate boarding, a transfer device is available upon request. Guests must be able to transfer on their own or with the assistance of a companion. Limit one rider in wheelchair and one companion in lift at a time.
- Visit our Accessibility page for additional information.