Families can blast off on this elevated monorail that meanders through Planet Snoopy and offers aerial views from over 19 feet in the air. This bird’s eye view of the park is not an experience you want to miss.
Riders must be 42” tall or 36” tall and accompanied by a supervising companion.
Rider Safety Information
- An elevated ride similar to a tram type of ride that takes guests on a trip over Planet Snoopy™.
- A seatbelt secures each rider across the thighs and pelvis.
- In order to ride, guests must be able to hold on with one functioning arm and brace with one functioning leg.
- Guests with a neck brace cannot ride. Guests with a full braced arm cast or full leg cast must fit appropriately inside ride unit.
- Alternate Access is available to the left of the entrance via a lift to the loading platform. To facilitate boarding, a transfer device is available upon request. Guests must be able to transfer on their own or with the assistance of a companion.
- Maximum weight of 780 pounds per car.