RIDE MORE. WAIT LESS. SPEED PAST THE LINES WITH FAST LANE!
Whitewater rapids can be one of the most unpredictable forces of nature on our planet. And when you ride down Thunder Canyon, you’ll find yourself at the mercy of one seriously erratic river. Riders will sit in a large family-size raft and float down the canyon while encountering rocks, rapids, waterfalls and a ton of monster splashes - there’s no avoiding getting drenched!
Riders must be 46” tall.
Rider Safety Information
- Six-person river raft ride. Rafts float and bounce down high-speed rapids, often rotating rapidly after impact with the wall of the ride. You will get wet.
- A seatbelt secures each rider across the thighs and pelvis.
- In order to ride, guest must be able to hold on with one functioning arm, brace with one functioning leg and have a minimum of three functioning extremities (two functioning arms are sufficient instead of three functioning extremities if the guest has a normal center of gravity and lower extremities are sufficiently strong to maintain proper riding posture under the dynamic condition of the ride, amputation must be at the knee or below).
- Guests with a neck brace, broken collar bone, full or braced arm cast or full leg cast cannot ride.
- Alternate Access is available by entering through the entrance and staying to the right-hand side at the Y in the queue. Transfer may be difficult due to platform design. Guests must be able to transfer on their own or with the assistance of a companion.
- This ride may close if the temperature is below 65 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Visit our Accessibility page for additional information.