RIDE MORE. WAIT LESS. SPEED PAST THE LINES WITH FAST LANE!
Wild Thing begins by slithering 207 feet up the first hill, and follows with a gravity-defying drop of up to 74 miles per hour. This drop then immediately rolls into a second smaller hill which will have you floating in your seat! Next is the figure eight helix which soars under support beams for the ride which seem uncomfortably close, but are in fact out of reach. Wild Thing then concludes with a series of camel back hills running alongside the two initial hills.
Riders must be 48” tall to ride.
- 74 MPH
- 200 Feet
- 2:48 Minutes
Rider Safety Information
- A hyper-coaster featuring a long weightlessness zone and fast turns. An individual lap bar and seatbelt secures each rider across the thighs and pelvis.
- Due to the nature of the restraint, this ride may not accommodate guests of a larger size.
- Guests must have a minimum of three functioning extremities. Two functioning arms are sufficient instead of three functioning extremities if the guest has a normal center of gravity and lower extremities are sufficiently strong to maintain proper riding posture under the dynamic conditions of the ride. Amputations must be at the knee or below.
- Guests with a cervical collar, neck brace, broken collar bone, full arm cast, braced arm cast, or full leg cast are not permitted to ride.
- Alternate access is available at the ride exit. Riders will have to transfer into the seat, on their own or with the assistance of a companion. A transfer device is available upon request which may assist a rider out of a wheelchair and into the ride unit.
- This ride contains strobe lighting.
- Visit our Accessibility page for additional information.