RIDE MORE. WAIT LESS. SPEED PAST THE LINES WITH FAST LANE!
Wild Thing begins by slithering 207 feet up the first hill, and follows with a gravity-defying drop of up to 74 miles per hour. This drop then immediately rolls into a second smaller hill which will have you floating in your seat! Next is the figure eight helix which soars under support beams for the ride which seem uncomfortably close, but are in fact out of reach. Wild Thing then concludes with a series of camel back hills running alongside the two initial hills.
Riders must be 48” tall.
- 74 MPH
- 200 Feet
- 2:48 Minutes
Rider Safety Information
- A hyper-coaster featuring a long weightless zone and fast turns.
- A lap bar and seatbelt secures each rider across the thighs and pelvis.
- This ride may not accommodate guests of a larger size.
- In order to ride, guests must be able to hold on with one functioning arm, brace with one functioning leg and have a minimum of three functioning extremities (two functioning arms are sufficient instead of three functioning extremities if the guest has a normal center of gravity and their lower extremities are sufficiently strong to maintain proper riding posture under the dynamic condition of the ride, amputation must be at the knee or below).
- Guests with a neck brace, broken collar bone, and full or braced arm cast cannot ride. Guests with a full leg cast must fit appropriately inside ride unit.
- Alternate Access is available at the exit of the ride. To facilitate boarding, a transfer device is available upon request. Guests must be able to transfer on their own or with the assistance of a companion.
- This ride contains strobe lighting.