This is not your average swing set. We’ve got the Upper Midwest's largest swing set in our own backyard. With two massive swinging arms that stretch 84 feet in length and hold up to 20 passengers on each side, you’ll soon realize that playtime just got a whole lot more intense. Riders are rocked forward and backward, each time flying higher and higher in the air.
Reaching heights of 125 feet and swinging 60 mph, this swing is sure to be a favorite for all playground enthusiasts. Ultimately, Xtreme Swing’s unique pneumatic technology allows for a strong push that carries riders more than 12 stories into the air. One ride on this thing and you’ll never be able to look at an ordinary swing the same way again.
Located between Power Tower and Coasters diner, Xtreme Swing is calling your name. Are you Xtreme enough to take on this swing?
Riders must be 48” tall to ride.
Rider Safety Information
Rider Safety Information
- Twenty riders on each swing. Riders swing in an arc back and forth as if on a playground swing. The ride swings 115 degrees in each direction.
- An individual lap bar with safety belt secures each rider across the thighs and pelvis.
- Due to the nature of the restraint, this ride may not accommodate guests of a larger size. A test seat is located at the ride entrance which can be used to evaluate proper fit and comfort prior to waiting in line.
- Guests must have a minimum of three functioning extremities. Two functioning arms are sufficient instead of three functioning extremities if the guest has a normal center of gravity and lower extremities are sufficiently strong to maintain proper riding posture under the dynamic conditions of the ride. Amputations must be at the knee or below.
- Guests with a cervical collar, neck brace, broken collar bone, full arm cast, braced arm cast, or full leg cast are not permitted to ride.
- Guests with any type of prosthesis should not ride unless they can ensure the device is properly secured and will remain in place during the ride. Guests with any leg prosthesis must consult with Guest Services prior to waiting in line or riding.
- Alternate access is available at the ride exit. Riders will have to take several steps, on their own or with the assistance of a companion, and be capable of elevating themselves up into a suspended seat. Please do not use the ride restraints for support while entering and exiting, as they will shift.
- Glasses may only be worn on this attraction if they are secured with an athletic strap. Glasses may not be held in the hands of riders while riding.
- Visit our Accessibility page for additional information.