RIDE MORE. WAIT LESS. SPEED PASS THE LINES WITH FAST LANE!
Experience a near-vertical drop into a high-speed plummet. Our two open-aired slides are a 90-foot freefall that ends in a water-filled run out. Don’t want to face the plunge alone? Challenge a friend in a race to the bottom!
Riders must be 48” tall.
Rider Safety Information
- Two high speed, straight, freefall slides 90 feet high, ending in a water-filled run out.
- Required riding position is lying flat on back with arms crossed over chest and legs crossed at ankles, keeping your body straight throughout the entire ride.
- In order to ride, guests must have two functioning arms and have two functioning legs.
- Guests with a neck brace, broken collar bone, full or braced arm cast or full leg cast cannot ride.
- No Alternate Access. Guests must be able to walk up 148 stairs to reach top of tower.
- Maximum weight per person is 300 lbs.
- Eyewear must be secured with a strap. Swimwear with rivets, buttons, and rear or side zippers are not permitted. Shirts and aqua socks must be removed and held by a non-rider during ride.
- Visit our Accessibility page for additional information.