Floating along this calm and gentle lazy river is the perfect way to relax, but don’t get too comfortable - splashy surprises could be around the next corner! Ripple Rapids features 1,280 feet of river that meanders around Soak City Waterpark.
Riders must be 42” tall or accompanied by a supervising companion. Children under 48” must wear a lifejacket.
Rider Safety Information
- A slow moving, winding river.
- In order to participate, guest who cannot enter/exit without endangering self or other or who do not have appropriate observed behavior.
- Hand-held infants must be accompanied by a supervising companion.
- Riders with a cervical collar or neck brace, broken collar bone, braced arm cast and full leg cast are not permitted to participate.
- Alternate Access at entrance. Guests must be able to transfer to chair lift and operate on their own or with the assistance of a companion.