Valleyfair is turning things upside down with Delirious, a 70-foot looping thrill ride that made its debut in the 2018 season and is the park's newest attraction. Delirious coils riders upside-down on a seven-story, 360-degree freestanding structure with a high capacity, high-speed train. Riders board the 24-person train where they begin to rock back and forth. The train gains momentum and races around the inside of this 7-story track, eventually slowing to hold riders suspended upside-down; the ride then reverses direction.
Delirious will be capable of completing 10 revolutions in less than a minute, producing a high-intensity ride experience. The ride is a prominent feature in the park’s Route 76 nostalgia-themed area. Its purple color scheme, lighting, and music will create an immersive atmosphere in keeping with Route 76’s classic amusement park theme. Delirious is located between Steel Venom and Antique Autos. You’d be delirious not to try this ride!
Riders must be 48” tall to ride.
Rider Safety Information
- Min Height
- This ride has a compact roller coaster train on a circular track that is positioned vertically. The ride moves in a pendulum style resulting in up to 10 upside down loops.
- A shoulder harness with a between-the-legs safety belt secures each rider over the head and across the chest.
- Due to the nature of the restraint, this ride may not accommodate guests of a larger size.
- Guests must have two functioning arms and two functioning legs. Two functioning arms are sufficient if the guest has a normal center of gravity and the lower extremities are sufficiently strong to maintain proper riding posture under the dynamic conditions of the ride. Amputations must be at the knee or below.
- Casts are not permitted on this ride.
- Prosthetics are not permitted on the ride.
- Alternate access is available at the ride exit. Riders will have to take several steps, on their own or with the assistance of a companion, and be capable of stepping up and over the side of the ride unit. Please do not use the ride restraints for support while entering and exiting, as they will shift.
- Glasses may only be worn on this attraction if they are secured with an athletic strap. Glasses may not be held in the hands of riders while riding.
- Visit our Accessibility page for additional information.