RIDE MORE. WAIT LESS. SPEED PAST THE LINES WITH FAST LANE!
North Star - named to celebrate the region’s affinity to being “up north” and the great outdoors - is a 230-foot-tall tower that spins riders more than 20 stories above the ground. Seated in two-person chain-link swings that allows feet to dangle, riders will slowly begin rotating in a circular motion reaching speeds of up to 40 mph as the swings ascend and descend the tower.
Riders must be 44” tall.
Rider Safety Information
- North Star ascends nearly 230 feet while swinging riders up to 40 miles per hour. Seated in two-person chain-link swings that allow feet to dangle, riders will begin rotating in a circular motion as the swings ascend and descend the tower.
- Seat belts must be fastened securely across the chest and between the legs of each rider at all times.
- This ride may not accommodate guests of a larger size.
- Must have sufficient lower extremities to ensure the ride restraint system adequately restrains him. At a minimum, legs must include the knee. Must have arms that extend at a minimum to the elbow and a non-prosthetic functioning hand on one of the two arms. Prosthetics are not allowed.
- Riders with a cervical collar, neck brace, broken collar bone, braced arm cast, or full leg cast are not allowed to ride.
- Alternate Access is available at the exit of the ride.
- Visit our Accessibility page for additional information.