RIDE MORE. WAIT LESS. SPEED PASS THE LINES WITH FAST LANE!
Some say that power is one of the most addictive feelings in the world. If that’s the case, then you’ll want to ride the Power Tower over and over and over. This state-of-the-art adrenaline factory features three towers. One blue tower rockets riders 250 feet into the air. Two red towers slowly brings riders up to the top of the 275 foot tall tower. Once you've reached the peak, you can take a second to take in your surroundings and enjoy the park's scenery. Feel the tension build before you are blasted back down to earth at speeds faster than a free fall. Don’t worry – the ride's magnetic braking system will stop you from hitting the ground. The choice of which direction you’re launched is left in your hands. If you can’t feel the power now, you will when it’s time to choose your own fate. So what’ll it be? Red or blue?
Riders must be 52” tall to ride.
Rider Safety Information
- A tower ride with a chair lift-type seat where riders are propelled up or shot down at high speeds. Riders will experience the feeling of weightlessness and elevation change as they ascend and descend each ride tower.
- A shoulder harness with a between-the-legs safety belt secures each rider over the head and across the chest.
- Due to the nature of the restraint, this ride may not accommodate guests of a larger size.
- Guests must have at least one functioning arm and sufficient lower extremities to ensure the ride restraint system adequately restrains them.
- Guests with a cervical collar, neck brace, broken collar bone, full arm cast, braced arm cast, or full leg cast are not permitted to ride.
- Guests with any type of prosthesis should not ride unless they can ensure the device is properly secured and will remain in place during the ride.
- Alternate access is available at the ride exit. Riders will have to take several steps, on their own or with the assistance of a companion, and be capable of elevating themselves up into a suspended seat. Please do not use the ride restraints for support while entering and exiting, as they will shift.
- Glasses may only be worn on this attraction if they are secured with an athletic strap. Glasses may not be held in the hands of riders while riding.
- Visit our Accessibility page for additional information.