Experience a near-vertical drop into a high-speed plummet. Our two open-aired slides are a 90-foot freefall that ends in a water-filled run out. Don’t want to face the plunge alone? Challenge a friend in a race to the bottom!
Riders must be 48” tall.
Rider Safety Information
- Cars controlled by guests and designed for bumping into each other. Guests must avoid head on collisions.
- Guests under 7 years of age must be accompanied.
- A seatbelt secures each rider across the chest and under the arms.
- In order to ride, guests must be able to hold on with one functioning arm, brace with one functioning leg and have a minimum of three functioning extremities. Guest who do not have appropriate observed behavior must be accompanied by a supervising companion.
- Guests with a neck brace, broken collar bone or braced arm cast cannot ride.
- Guests with a full leg cast must fit appropriately inside the ride unit.
- Alternate Access is available at the exit of the ride. Guests will have to take a step down into the ride area on their own or with the assistance of a companion and be capable of entering and exiting vehicles that are low to the ground. Vehicles are not secured in place and may shift.
- Visit our Accessibility page for additional information.