Buckle up because it’s going to be a bumpy ride. This classic bumper car ride has been in Valleyfair since 1976, when the park first opened its gates. Over the years, guests have enjoyed chasing, spinning and bumping friends and family alike. No trip to an amusement park would be complete without a ride on a classic bumper car!
Drivers must be 54” tall to ride alone OR 36” tall and accompanied by a supervising companion. Guests under 7 years old must be accompanied.
Rider Safety Information
- A bumper car rise where guests drive cars designed for bumping into each other. Riders will experience strong side-to-side movement and rapidly changing direction and forces.
- An individual shoulder strap is positioned across the chest and under the arm of each rider.
- Guests must have a minimum of three functioning extremities.
- Guests with a cervical collar, neck brace, broken collar bone, or braced arm cast cannot ride.
- Guests who do not demonstrate appropriate observed behavior must be accompanied by a supervising companion.
- Alternate Access is available at the exit of the ride. Riders will have to take several steps on their own or with the assistance of a companion, and be capable of stepping up and over the side of the ride unit. Please use caution, as the ride unit may shift when entering and exiting.
- Avoid head-on collisions.
- Visit our Accessibility page for additional information.