RIDE MORE. WAIT LESS. SPEED PAST THE LINES WITH FAST LANE!
Strap in and brace yourself, because these steel tracks show no mercy. They’ll turn you up, down, around, inside out and back again. Unrelenting speeds and 360-loops are the twists you find on this coaster in the center of Valleyfair. Prepare yourself for weightlessness and rare views of the midway below as you experience three heart-pounding inversions. After exiting the station, Corkscrew climbs 85 feet in the air leading riders directly into a shocking drop followed by a vertical loop. But it doesn’t end there. There’s no time to catch your breath when the ride hits a double-corkscrew element. After exiting the second corkscrew, the ride races into an upward helix before finally returning back to the station. This orange coaster is hard to miss as it winds in and out of the park where onlookers will be sure to hear your screams. Do you have a screw loose? Or are you bold enough to brave these aerodynamics?
Riders must be 48” tall to ride.
- 45 MPH
- 85 Feet
- 1:30 Minutes
Rider Safety Information
- A high speed, looping roller coaster which turns riders upside down three times. Riders will experience weightlessness and rapid movements from side to side.
- A shoulder harness with a between-the-legs safety belt secures each rider over the head and across the chest.
- Due to the nature of the restraint, this ride may not accommodate guests of a larger size.
- Guests must have a minimum of two functioning extremities; one functioning arm and one functioning leg. Two functioning arms are sufficient instead of one functioning arm and one functioning leg if the guest is able to form a saddle posture with leg remnants sufficient to brace self upright in the seat.
- Guests with a cervical collar, neck brace, broken collar bone, full arm cast, braced arm cast, or full leg cast are not permitted to ride.
- Guests with any type of prosthesis should not ride unless they can ensure the device is properly secured and will remain in place during the ride.
- Alternate access is available at the ride exit. Riders will have to transfer into the seat, on their own or with the assistance of a companion. A transfer device is available upon request which may assist a rider out of a wheelchair and into the ride unit. Please do not use the ride restraints for support while entering and exiting, as they will shift. A wheelchair lift is available to transport guests from the entrance to the ride platform. Please use the phone at the base of the lift to request assistance. Limit one rider in wheelchair and one companion in lift at a time.
- This ride contains strobe lighting.
- Visit our Accessibility page for additional information.