RIDE MORE. WAIT LESS. SPEED PAST THE LINES WITH FAST LANE!
Strap in and brace yourself, because these steel tracks show no mercy. They’ll turn you up, down, around, inside out and back again. Unrelenting speeds and 360-loops are the twists you find on this coaster in the center of Valleyfair. Prepare yourself for weightlessness and rare views of the midway below as you experience three heart-pounding inversions.
Riders must be 48” tall.
- 45 MPH
- 85 Feet
- 1:30 Minutes
Rider Safety Information
- A high speed, looping roller coaster that turns riders upside down three times. Riders will experience weightlessness and rapid movements from side to side.
- A shoulder harness with safety belt secures each rider over the shoulders and across the chest.
- This ride may not accommodate guests of a larger size.
- In order to ride, guests must be able to hold on with one functioning arm, brace with one function leg (two functioning arms are sufficient instead of one arm and one leg if the guest is able to form a saddle posture with their legs to brace self upright in seat against the should harness.
- Guest must have sufficient lower extremities to ensure the ride restraint system adequately restrains them.)
- Guests with a neck brace, broken collar bone, braced arm or full leg cast are not permitted to ride.
- Alternate Access is located within the exit via a lift to the exit platform. To facilitate boarding, a transfer device is available upon request. Guests must be able to transfer on their own or with the assistance of a companion. Do not use the ride’s restraint when entering and exiting as they will shift.
- This ride contains strobe lighting.
- Visit our Accessibility page for additional information.