Valleyfair provides the perfect backdrop for out-of-classroom, school activities, and field trips. Make our amusement park your educational playground! Here are the top 10 reasons why you should bring your class to Valleyfair this year.
1. You just can't beat the educational value! We make learning FUN for your students as they experience our Education Days youth programs with in-park student activities available for download on our website. We've worked with leading educators and subject-matter experts to offer the best in content and impact for learning at all grades and levels.
2. You will spark creative thinking among your students. Take part in one of our interactive programs like the Influencer Project, where Galaxy Theater becomes the hub for Minnesota's future marketers to assemble and present their ideas for Valleyfair's next elaborate marketing campaign.
3. We've got unique performance opportunities. Do your kids have a talent? Showcase it in our Performance in the Park program. Students can take center stage at our unique performance venues or march right through the excitement of the park!
4. Your students will create lasting memories. When you participate in our educational field trips, Valleyfair becomes your own interactive, state-of-the-art classroom and the ultimate playground for after class. It will be a trip your students will talk about for years to come. Super-fun roller coasters? YES! Way-cool attractions, thrill rides, and games? Of course! Awesome catering and food choices? You know it! Everything you need to make a fantastic school trip is here.
5. There is something for every student, teacher, and course: Science classes, music classes, culinary classes, business classes, – you name it, we got it! And if we don't, we will work to build custom programming that fits what your class is currently learning!
6. These trips are about hands-on learning. Students will see the real-world in action as they learn how Minnesota's Amusement Park operates during our Physics & Science, Marketing, Engineering, Culinary and Career Days. Or jump into the pool during our Boat Races competition.
7. Watch science come to life. We've collaborated with leading teachers and consultants to develop activities and downloadable packets that can be used as a resource guide or modified to meet your current teaching requirements.
8. Learn about all the technical career positions in the park! At Career Day, students can learn which career fields are possible in this industry. Guest speakers with vocational training will explain how their role contributes to the success of Valleyfair and where they focused in school to help guide them in their careers.
9. Students can celebrate new friendships. A trip to Valleyfair is the perfect opportunity for your club or student association to bond and get to know each other better in a fun and unique way!
10. You'll become a Favorite Teacher! Book a trip here, and you'll gain significant popularity points. How could you not??
We offer fun and affordable packages that will thrill your entire group! For more information on our student and youth programs, CLICK HERE.